A performance session is a special type of agenda-based BodyTalk session which addresses factors that hold us back from peak performance such as emotions, active memories, nutritional issues, etc. The performance session is set up in advance, energetically stored in the hippocampus of the brain, and time-released at the precise moment it is required, allowing us to perform to the best of our ability.
Performance sessions are beneficial under many circumstances including:
- surgeries or medical procedures (i.e. to alleviate fear)
- conception, labour, childbirth
- job interviews, presentations, deadlines
- transitions (i.e. a child's first day at a new school or daycare; first day at a new job)
- driver's tests
- performing arts
- athletic competitions (sessions can be done at the individual or team level)
Pricing, Per Session: $100
Sessions are typically 35-50 minutes in length and may require one or more non agenda-based (regular BodyTalk) sessions prior.